PLEASE NOTE – ALL RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS WILL BE REIMBURSED AS A STORE CREDIT TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
IF A REFUND IS ISSUED, THERE WILL BE A CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEE OF 5%.*
We accept returns and exchanges on products purchased directly from us for up to 30 days from the date of delivery. After that period, you will only be eligible to return product for store credit. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, in the same condition as it was received, and in the original packaging. We only accept returns on items that have been purchased through www.flipclipmag.com.
A few things to note:
- After we issue a refund, it can take 3-10 business days to see a credit minus shipping back to your original form of payment.
- If you’d like to exchange a product, you’ll need to complete the returns process, and NOT place a new order. If you place a new order, the initial order will receive a credit card processing fee for the refund issued.
To send an item in for an exchange or return:
As long as you meet the requirements listed above, you may send the item(s) back to us. Please include a note inside your return/exchange package stating your contact information, and why you are sending the item back. Please address the package as follows ‘Attn: Return/Exchange. P.O. Box 9271, Canoga Park, CA 91309’
*For cancellation of orders PRIOR to shipping there will a 5% credit card processing fee*
If a refund is approved, then your refund will be processed to your original method of payment. Refunds take within 3-10 business days to process. Other arrangements can be made on a case-by-case basis.
If your refund appears to be late or missing, please take the following steps in order:
- Check the account of your original payment method.
- If your refund has not posted, please contact your bank or Credit Card Company. There can be longer delays in posting refunds and FlipClipTM Magazine Coupler does not have control over these delays after we have processed a refund.
- When steps 1 & 2 do not answer your concerns to your satisfaction, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will only exchange new & unused items in their original packaging with additional shipping paid for by the customer. If you need to exchange an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see above/below for shipping information.
Returning or Exchanging Gifts
Products received as gifts can only be refunded to the original purchaser. All returns or exchanges must be new & unused still in their original packaging. Gift certificates are not eligible for refunds. Please see above/below for shipping information.
The shipping address for returns and exchanges is as follows:
FlipClipTM Magazine Coupler ATTN: Return/Exchange
P.O. Box 9271
Canoga Park, CA 91309.
The customer is responsible for paying shipping costs for returns and exchanges. Shipping costs on the original order are non-refundable.
If the value of the return or exchange is significant, please consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. FlipClipTM Magazine Coupler does not independently insure return shipments.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
How to Return Products for Exchange/Return
If you need to return products in accordance with our policy, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable. We recommend that you package the product(s) appropriately and use a traceable, insured service as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
Do you refund the shipping cost if I return product?
We may cover the shipping cost and provide a return label if the order is deemed damaged/faulty (pictures required). Please contact us at email@example.com for assistance!
May I receive a refund if the price has changed?
Unfortunately, we are unable to honor any promotions for orders placed outside of the promotional period as this would be unfair to the rest of our customers. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we appreciate your kind understanding!
What happens to my refund if my card account is closed?
We are very sorry for the issue! At this point, we are only able to issue a refund to the original point of purchase for the order. If the card account is closed, we may offer a store credit for the cost of your purchase.
Product & Accessories: FlipClipTM Magazine Coupler offers a Limited Warranty up to 1 YEAR, from date of purchase, for FlipClipTM Magazine Coupler products.
If you think you voided the warranty, please contact us for further evaluation.
*PLEASE NOTE: Some issues are subject to rejection and a reason will be given upon inspection of the item in question.*
FlipClipTM Magazine Coupler will not be responsible for:
- Use of defective or improper ammunition, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear and tear, or unreasonable use.
- Defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications made or attempted by anyone other than a qualified gunsmith following proper procedures.
- Criminal Misuse or Negligence.
Magazine Coupler collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected
from users (each, a “User”) of the https://flipclipmag.com website
and services offered by FlipClipTM Magazine Coupler.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a
variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site,
register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities,
services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be
asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification
information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except
that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users
whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information
may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information
about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and
the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience.
User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping
purposes and sometimes to track information about them. User may choose to set
sent. If they do so, note that some parts of the Site may not function
How we use collected information
FlipClipTM Magazine Coupler may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users
happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected
with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification
information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information
not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and
users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the
purposes outlined above.
FlipClipTM Magazine Coupler has the discretion to
on the main page of our Site, revise the updated date at the bottom of this
page and send you an email. We encourage Users to frequently check this page
for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the
personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If
you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use
of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your
acceptance of those changes.
FlipClipTM Magazine Coupler
P.O. Box 9271, Canoga Park, CA 91309
This document was last updated on February 25, 2020